Setting up forwarding rules from OWA
The following instructions will walk you through the process for setting your mail forwarding rules.
1. Sign in to Outlook Web App
2. At the top of the page, choose Mail.
3. Click on Settings wheel
4. Click on Mail
5. Under Accounts click on Forwarding
6. Click on the Start forwarding radio button, enter the forwarding email address you wish your mail to go to, then click Save.
If you require any additional assistance please contact:
- IT Service Centre - Tel: 9385 1333 Email: ITServiceCentre@unsw.edu.au (for UNSW students and staff)
- Help Desk - Tel: 61 (02) 6268 8140 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for UNSW Canberra student and staff)